Saturday, October 13, 2012

random ramblings of a bedrest brunette....

Ok... so I am not completely on bed rest, but with the news of our premature dilation that cute, extremist of a drill Sargent I call my husband has gone OVER BOARD with me not doing anything.

Since we don't have cable and only have 5 local stations.. and over the weekend see to have lost 2 of them I limited on things. I have never really cared about tv, but when I am restricted to the couch I need something to do.

Yes we have netflix, but lets be honest here..since they "split" the live streaming netflix selection is completely lacking.. I mean on my "New Release" suggestions it said Mission Impossible 2... SERIOUSLY?
Normally I would read.. but I have picked up 3 books since Wednesday and NONE of them are pulling me in.
I have found something to occupy the time, but it is very dangerous and I am trying to avoid it all cost- on-line shopping. I have proactively bought baby gifts for most of expecting friends all the way through February! I buy for others so I will limit my shopping for baby J.
I did take inventory and I have decided she needs only 2 things right now... bows and leg warmers!
 
I will say that my sweet husband has been AHmazing through out this whole process and I feel so blessed to have married my best friend. I am sure I am testing his patience through all of this.. I know I am snappy and stressed out right now and probably not the best company.  I am constantly repeating that God is in control and that he has a plan that is much greater than what I have in mind and I just need to stop worrying.

So I moved on to my wish list... Kelly & I are Dave Ramsey and here lately my shopping fund has been transferred to J. I know that this may be the story of my life from this point forward, but that is what Christmas and Birthday's are for right?  So with all of my free time I have created a list of items I want.... Without offending all 44 of my followers I will throw it out there that I am not a huge push present person.. nor am I the girl who tells there husband jewelry is always a good gift. I just don't care. Now, a hybrid bike.. that is a whole different story!

Want list...

Uggs- with my impending maternity leave bring over the winter I felt these were justified. I felt even more validated with the fact that J herself will be sporting some...
UGG - Bailey Button

Red Jeans-
Once I have an actual waist again of course.



Next up...
James Bond

I have a small obsession for all things James Bond... call me a sucker for a spy. I can't lie I also love everyone of the Mission Impossibles and Jason Bourne movies. But since this has been released I have added it to the wish list.

 

Now...like I said.. no push present, I mean tp me it all comes out of the same place and I get a little sick thinking of any large sum of money leaving the account. NOW...I may be ok if this showed up on my door step after labor...




Probably not though...

Also on my list.. James Avery charms.

One from when we went to Italy & one for baby J.

Which it is almost at the year mark since our trip.. This is crazy to me that it has been a year and does make me miss Italy. Maybe this year for Thanksgiving we will have a Margarita pizza just to reminisce.




But enough about my wish list.

I have been blessed with a great pregnancy and have not hated life like so many people I know did.  So many of my friends and family had morning sickness along with aches and pains, I was blessed to have very little of these. With that being said, there are several things I am looking forward to once she gets here.

1. My Waist and getting it back.. although I am sure it will be a pain.
2. Running- I miss being able to go out for a run. We have had some beautiful fall days that have been calling my Garmin's name.
3. Diet Coke I have not had one since March 2nd when we found out and I kind of miss it.
4. Being able to breathe. She has been all up in my rib cage for the past couple of weeks and it takes some effort to get comfy.
5. I am SO very excited to see the look on Kelly's face when she gets here. He has been great through out but awesome these past couple of weeks and I can't wait to see how smitten he is with her.
6. I also can't wait to see how everyone else is with her.. like Kurt my BIL. Anytime something comes up about pregnancy you can hear a little bit of worry or concern in his voice when he asks if everything is ok. Kaylee my SIL has already planned for Fashion Friday's since she has so many clothes, which means she may have her very own blog post day with all the outfits. My dad- I have seen the excitement when he sees other peoples children and I know how he and Debbie spoil my dog, so no telling what will happen when she gets here.
7. HALLOWEEN and all the other holidays, but the whole costume is very exciting.

Random post I know... you try being in the house most of the day and counting down the days until your due date! Technically 18 days left... but we are taking bets that she will be here before then.



Photobucket

No comments: