Tuesday, June 30, 2009

home alone

So,
as many of you already know.. I love my dog! love him like he is my child, in fact i don't know if i will ever have children due to the fact that he is just the cutest thing in the world and totally stops that stupid clock that everyone else seems to have!
So,
Saturday Kelly and I had a family reunion and left the sweet baby in his normal place.. the bathroom, (the bathroom is one of the main selling points of our house-it is huge!) but to my surprise we came home to this....






Now it is not a new thing Callaway trying to drink the shower water, but this is a first..him actually chillin in the tub like it is normal! This made me laugh uncontrollably for 5 minutes before rescuing him from his wet confined space in the shower..
Needless to say we have began to shut the sliding door.

No comments: