Thursday, July 16, 2009

charitable contribution....


"Pink Trash Bash"
I am so excited!
I have been asked to work on the "pink trash bash" for Susan G Komen NWA chapter.
The party is November 6th at 9pm at George's Majestic Lounge.
http://www.georgesmajesticlounge.com/
We had our first meeting this past week and I have so many idea's and can't wait to get started.. everyone i know best buy a ticket and come support! Or, if you know anyone that wants to donate any items.. please let me know!!



THEN to make my week even better, I had my Make-a-Wish meeting..I am now the official chair of membership! So anyone that wants to sign on up for that let me know! We found out that there are 18 kids in NWA with life threatening diseases that are on the list to have their wish granted! I came home so excited about my charity events that Kelly said he will be a wish granter with me!

No comments: