Thursday, September 2, 2010

I know now the feeling of writers block. I really and truly have nothing exciting.. so I will do little bits and pieces of what has happened as of late.
I had a huge huge craving for ramen noodles the other day. I use to eat them all the time when it was just me and my mom.. I loved them. Well I was talking to one of the guys at work and he mentioned something about ramen noodles and I just wanted some so bad.. so I texted a few people and... Ladies and Gentleman.. we have Beef Ramen and I am Happy, and full of sodium!


The other day I was coming home and we have a small laundry room, well the iron and ironing board was out and I had my big pack mule size bag and I ran smack in to the ironing-board and knocked off the VERY heavy iron on to my toes. I said some not nice words to the evil iron and then refused to look at my toes because I was scared by the amount of pain i was in could only equal broken toes. finally I put my big girl panties on and looked. THIS picture does not do it justice!!!!!! i swear the non bleeder was PURPLE you just can't see cause the lighting isn't good, but I swear it is bad.


JB Hunt sponsored a wish kid on Friday and Amanda and I put together.. here are some of the pictures.. thanks to James B for being our photographer!














I call callaway bug.. short for love bug.. now you see why





Tomorrow is.........


Tonight is our 2nd Sew Something class...
we are making tote bags!
Come back tomorrow for pictures!


Photobucket

No comments: