Friday, August 27, 2010

wish apon the stars

Proverbs 3:3-6


Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Yeah for Friday!! This has been a very long, very tiring(is this a word?) week.

I had a horrible morning yesterday.. It reminded me of something Alexis said the other night. She saw something that said, "If you don't think God has a sense of humor.. try making plans for you life."

Point taken.



Today our wish kid is getting her wish granted! She is going to Disney World! JB Hunt had a jeans day fundraiser & was able to grant her wish from the $ that was raised.. Amanda and I have been working on getting her some things donated and so far we have a lot!

Disney Products is donating a basket of stuff

3 Monkey's donated an outfit

School Sqared donated an ativity pack

Sign Sealed Deliverd donated a banner

Threads donted a travel basket

Shelby Lynn's donated a cake

Pinnicale car service donated a limo

Estitiques donated a pedicure

Mazzio's donated Pizza

Then we got her a camera and some stuff! I am so excited to be able to grant her wish I will take lots of picutes and post them on Monday!!!



We had out Circle of Life meeting today at lunch..The theme is voyage throughout the decades..today I was asked to do all the decorations.. which, NOT gonna lie.. I am kind of pumped about!
 
 
Last night we had our reunion meeting, always a good time. They were giving me a hard time about being a type a personality. Which I am guilty as charged. I look at it this way, If I could pick my dream job it would be events coordinating. So any time that I get the chance to plan an event I go all out. I like to make lists, I like start a project, oversee it, and then be able to check it off when it is completed. Which means that when we are planning the reunion I am the Nazi that keeps everyone on task. I like to be able to move things through quick and efficiently. I will then follow up ever so often until the task has been complete.
 
I AM sorrry for no pictures.. hopefully I will be back to normal on monday!




Photobucket

No comments: