Friday, October 16, 2009

Goin' to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come

Tonight we leave for KC to spend a fun filled weekend with shores. We are planning on leaving promptly at 3pm in order to make it to the expo.. The expo that my precious husband has geeked out on! He is so excited about it, all week I have heard, “maybe I’ll see something at the expo.” We are planning on meeting Andrea for dinner and getting to bed early. The race starts at 7am, but Kelly and I will be bright eyed at 5am ready to do our 5 prior to the race! I hope it works out as well as I want it to, I would hate to do badly! It is supposed to be FREEZING on Saturday morning!


I wanted running tights and a new sports bra, due to the fact that mine has left me with battle scars. Well I went on this Fabulous site and found some wonderful deals… So wonderful in fact that I almost don’t want to post it in fear that my bargains will be snatched up, but I have a giving heart so I will share!
Sportsbasement.com

They have amazing customer service too! The tights that I ordered for the race this weekend were out of stock, but they didn’t realize until after I placed my order. This sweet girl from there called me and walked me through all the other styles. The ones I wanted were more expensive than the original ones I purchased, so she told me she would honor the price that I paid and get them out to me that night! I was very impressed with them!

Well we are off to run in the Waddell & Reed race in KC. Please say prayers that we are injury free!

No comments: