Wednesday, November 25, 2009

birthday boy



Happy 28th Birthday Robert Kelly



For those of you who know me, you know that I love love love my birthday! So whenever it is anyone elses birthday I want to make a big deal about it. So I tried to make it a big deal. Unfortunatley Kelly doesn't care.. Well I invited some of our friends over for cake. I tried the homemade cheesecake again, and this time.. it was not soup! Look what happens when you actually follow the instructions! So I took a picture to show everyone!
                               

                                 
I love it when abby comes over... she is so sweet to callaway and he gets so excited to see her his little deer tail just wags and wags
           
                                
                                               
The in-laws are in town this week, which means it will be a fabulous week! I say that with 100% enthusiasm to, no sarcasm! I love my in-laws, I am one of those freak situations that happens rarley when the bride actually loves the in-laws and enjoys spending time with them. We even have family game night! Which again I love! So tonight we may do a little pre-shopping. We have family pictures on Saturday and I am still without an outfit... I have the perfect dress in mind, now I just have to find it!




No comments: