Thursday, November 5, 2009

Save the TaTa's

I need everyone to sit down for this one.. I procrastinated… I KNOW that it is hard to believe! In case you haven’t heard me talk about it I volunteer for Susan G Komen and our NWA chapter is having a fundraiser on Friday night…
PINK TRASH BASH!!

Well you are supposed to dress up. When I say dress up I mean people go all out in crazy pink outfits! As volunteers we were supposed to get t-shirts. So I breathed a sigh of relief that I wasn’t going to have to worry about what to wear for this occasion. Then last week they told us we weren’t getting shirts. Which should have been my clue to start shopping for something to wear!! I didn’t though! I decide to wait until Wednesday to look!! I go to Wal-Mart on my lunch in hopes to find something for me and my friend Casey, who was also banking on the volunteer t to say her from an outfit crisis! Nothing, I couldn’t find anything that would work, unless you count a child’s double bubble shirt that wouldn’t leave much to the imagination.


So then Casey tells me about the save the tata’s shirts. WOW. I don’t think I could rock these.







So since I won't be rockin' one of these babies... I now have to figure our what I will wear before tomorrow!! I could go tonight but I have a Christmas open house tonight, so I can't.
I am going to get a new battery for my camera today so I can take pictures tonight at the open house and tomorrow at pink trash bash!!
*side note.. kelly and i have 30 days until our marathon.. please keep us in your prayers that we can have determination and injury free!

No comments: