Friday, September 4, 2009

football fanatic



prior to being married i didn't care about sports.. at all...
Now it is crazy how excited i am for football season!!!
I am not embarrassed to admit that the radio station has now been changed to ESPN and I have begun to read espn in the morning!
I really hate when people think i am dumb. I do not think that I am dumb, maybe I am and that is part of the problem. But I hate that people act surprised when i know things. Like football, we were out the other night and Pete Carroll was on the tv and my friend carrie asked where he was the coach for and i said usc out loud and I got this look from the males sitting next to me like WOAH.. how did you know that? I just kind of wonder do i command that look of surprise when i actually know things.

No comments: