Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Chi...


Dear Chi,



I would like to thank you for helping me to have straight hair. On the occasion that I actually get up with enough time to use you, you do work wonderfully.


I do however, have a complaint. Why would you not make a timer on your machine? If you have two plates that get so hot that can burn through some serious objects, you would think some smart kid in R & D would develop a timer to shut down after a certain period of time.


Now, whether this is due to the fact that I bought you on-line from a random hair styling store--which could quite possibly be a basement in china town were you are using underage children to stamp on the logo of said chi, or due to a laziness in the R& D department I do not know. I do know you owe me one bottle of Twilight Woods lotion and some serious air freshener. I am to believe that after I ran you through my hair yesterday I did not remember to shut you off. I am also to believe that you worked you little heating heart out until 10 pm when I got home last night and realized you will still on and still heating... right on through the twilight woods.


Please replenish the items that you ruined it is the right thing to do.. since you are lazy.. or made in china.


thank you,


cortney carlson



Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelsey's Corner said...

You are hilarious! I can't tell you how many times I've left my chi on!!! OOPS!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Oh my goodness! That's one of my biggest fears because those hair straighteners get so hot! I have a felt mat to lay it on to protect the counter, so that helps. Wow.