Saturday, January 16, 2010

Remarkable RED..



I love the color RED!



One of the blogs that I really like is from blonde ambition she is about my age lives in NWA and very enjoyable to read about! SO she recently did a post about the color pink. I am not a fan of pink! It doesn't look good on me, I don't like to decorate with it.. just not a fan. I do however love love love RED. I think that every room in my house except our bedroom either is mainly red decor, or has red accent!
So things about red!
Red is hot. It's a strong color that conjures up a range of seemingly conflicting emotions from passionate love to violence and warfare.


I would make out with the shoes.. or however purchased them for me..
Ehem.. cough.. Kelly..cough cough

Red is the one color that evokes extreme emotions in everyone. It is a passionate color that can lead to violence and warfare, or the flush can signal a love that transcends time. It is power, the banner that leads the troops to war, and a warning of danger up ahead. Red is the symbol of courage and sacrifice, life and death.



Could you imagine what my husband would do if he came home to this bedroom?
But imagine if he came home and i looked like this???



Another good thing about red is:



Cherries, like many other fruits, are packed with antioxidants that fight free radicals in the body and may help prevent cancer and heart disease as well as slow the aging process. Cherries are low in calories, low in fat and contain a high percentage of water. Research has shown increasing water consumption will boost energy levels and help increase the metabolism. Many people are discovering the benefits of eating high water fruits like cherries for help in losing weight.


Incase you needed more proof that red was magical..

who can live without a pair of RUBY RED SLIPPERS?


one of my favorite red heads...


kate walsh from private practice..
now for one of my least favorite redheads...




what is your favorite color???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo mine is a toss up between purple and green.... shall I do a post about them?

Anonymous said...

PS. did you know all colors change depending on what color they are physically sitting next to, near, or on. Its pretty cool, I have a bunch of studies I had to do from color studies... yes I am a nerdy art kid. But it is something that is very helpful to know when you are decorating