Saturday, January 30, 2010

not so much..

didn't do a thing that was on my list of snowed in things... whoops!

i did play in the snow with my wonderful husband and beautiful pup, watched the hangover, and found what i want  to do for my birthday!!
I know everyone who knows me knows i love love love my birthday! 
well i found this today and i want to go in honor of my birthday.. since we ran st jude i have a soft spot in my heart and like to do things that support the cause!
 
St. Jude's Signature Bash

      Times: Friday, March 12, 2010

7:00 pm
Ticket price: $50.00
Presented by I.O. Metro. Enjoy food, live entertainment, and both live and silent auctions. Cocktail attire. Pratt Place Barn
Fayetteville, AR
.
you can learn more here.
hummm, another charity i think i need to volunteer for!
 Since our church was cancelesd... i will post pictures of our snow day tomorrow!

No comments: