Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Canadian?

So I know that I am kind of random in my interests and if I had to nail myself in to a category it would be tough. I like to run, ride bikes, camp, hike, rock climb, & general I like being outside. On the other hand, I love to read books and can generally finish them in about a day or two, I love to scrapbook, blog, go shopping, and really enjoy a massage.

Same goes for music. On my ipod right now I have such a variety.. see below:

Michael Jackson- Black or White
Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks- love her! Absolutely LOVE HER!) - The Chain
Nelly- Air Force One’s
Emory- Edge of the world (thank you Hannah Montana!)
Zac Brown Band- Chicken Fried
Miranda Lambert- Kerosene
Reliant K- Devastation & Reform
Jason Aldean- She’s Country
Christina Aguilera- Keeps Getting Better
SteppenWolf- Magic Carpet Ride
Britney Spears- Womanizer
Ting Tings- Not My Name
Def Leppard- Pour Some Sugar on Me
Kesha- Tik Tok
Foghat - Slowride
Lenny Kravitz- American woman
Jimi Hendrix- Voodoo Child
Which brings me to what artist that is most represented on my Ipod…

Cross Canadian Ragweed- Alabama, Dimebag, & Late Last Night.



So the very exciting news is that on Saturday Night. CCR is playing at George’s in Fayetteville and my sweet friend Meagen got me a ticket!!!
I am so flipping excited!

Speaking of music.. what are yall listening to that i am not & should be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats my favorite fleetwood song.... They were AMAZING live.

aWare said...

Okay, so I have been catching up on yoru blog and can we have dinner? I vaguely skimmed through the college memories and wonder if you stole some of ours! We must talk! Also, Chad and I had our first date to a CCR concert and if we didn't have kids we would be groupies every time they were in town!