Monday, February 1, 2010

snow day saturday

Callaway Hates water, but loves snow!
So on Saturday I woke up pretty early (7am ish), made some coffee and settled in to the chair to be lazy…Kelly woke up at a about 9 and came to join me. By about 10 I could tell he wanted to get out of the house!


So we packed up the car full complete with the dog and headed to Crystal Bridges.

For those of you missing out of living in NWA and being able to experience CB, it is going to be this HUGE museum. It has a huge walking trail that surrounds it and at the beginning of the trail is Compton Gardens. So we thought it would be a good place to go, play, take pictures, & let the pup off his leash!

                                      
 
Can you tell he was excited... he was like a snow dog dragging me through the snow!
This red house is my dream house.. it is on Central in Bentonville and i have been in love with it since i was a little girl. Sadly it is for sale & sadly it is way out of our budget.. anyone got an extra 500,000. laying around? 
So flippin cute!
I love this picture of us!

Yes that is snow clumped (is that a word?) to his paws! We kept having to stop every so often to knock some of it off his paws.. i think it was weighing him down!
I am proud to say i took those!
kelly took theses...
YEP! DEER! They ran right in front of us and there were a ton of them.
Callaway tried to chase them down!

I just want everyone to know that I did clean house on sunday, did laundry, rearranged from my painting on Monday and I finished a book!


I love James Patterson. He has a series called the Women’s Murder Club and I have read almost all of them. There are 9 so far and I am up to number 7.. well I finished number 7 this weekend. First one is still my favorite, but they are all good! So if you aren’t reading anything right now.. READ THEM!

2 comments:

Sara Garner said...

I love the women's murder club! I have read all of them. Love that pic of you and Kelly!

Hannah said...

Those pics are awesome! I WISH we could have had the pretty snow you guys did!