Friday, April 9, 2010

Hi, my name is Cortney & I use to be a blogger…

Well since my last post I have been super busy at work & when I get home I am a) tired b) not feeling creative or funny gasp! Hard to imagine I know c) my husband is using the computer for school & I feel like a giant B demanding that he share with me when he has legit stuff to accomplish!

So I will give you a synopsis of what has been going on.

Last week & this week I have been getting ready for the Hogeye relay race in Fville. Hogeye is supposed to be one of the top 10 hardest races in the US. Well they are doing a 4 person relay race & I am running with a group from work. Little stressed not gonna lie. I feel like with this setting there is just more pressure being but on me to do really well. It is one thing when you are running alone, but it is completely different when you are doing it with a group. So Sunday think of me running up some MONSTOR hills in fville.



Next, Kelly got asked to host the box at the Razorback game on Saturday. It was a lot of fun, except they ask you to get there 2 hours before the game & we weren’t in the sun so this casper kid didn’t get any sun. We did eat Penguin Ed’s BBQ. The service was HORRIBLE. Our waitress didn’t smile once, nor did she really talk and since the food was not even close to being as good as Whole Hog, I would not got back.

Most importantly, I had a Susan G Komen meeting last night.. and guess what they asked me??

To Co-Chair the race for next year! This makes me very very excited. I love planning & organizing things so this to me is going to be a whole lot of work, a whole lot of time, & a whole lot of fun! Also, I need some volunteers for this year to hand out free stuff?? You guys know of anyone?

No comments: