Thursday, June 24, 2010

Commit your way

Trust in the Lord and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security. Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for him.

Psalm 37:3-5
Yesterday we went to the Natural's Game. I swear it was so hot.


The seats at the game are a dark green color. They also have metal on them which makes them even hotter. I had to hold my arms in my lap so that I wouldn't burn them. I even tried to sit in the sun, I figured I am about to go on vaca and I want to have as much of a tan as possible. Well I would sit in the seat for about 30 minutes and then the amount of sweat that I was producing just got to much for me to take, so I would go back up to the shade, cool off for a bit then go back down.

My mind is already in San Juan. It is all I can think about I just keep trying to image what it is going to be like and I get excited all over again! Not to mention I was supposed to have my iphone yesterday according to the Fed Ex tracking system, but yesterday after I got back from the game.. nothing on the door step.

Then today I call to find out what is going on and she tells me that it will be here by 3.. So I call me dear sweet daddy and have him go put a note on the door for the Wonderful FedEx man or woman. Well I rush home and check the door step. NOTHING. I got nothing. So I was a little deflated when I came back to work empty handed. So much for the preorder.

We leave tomorrow for LR to meet Kaylee she is coming back from Zambia and I am excited to see her. Then we fly out Saturday. We have a very long flight from Dallas to San Juan and land in San Juan at 7.. pretty excited! Kelly told me that since he is playing so much golf he wants me to get a massage to equal the golf, but then i looked at the massages... 185 bucks for 70 minutes.. hummm not worth it to me, so I presented him with this argument.. why not let me get a massage or 2 when we get back.. that way the vaca isn't over right away and I don't feel absolutely sick from spending 3 bucks a minute on a massage on the ship. This way I will have plenty of time to relax and get sun on the boat.
Please keep us in your prayers while we travel.

I will have some posts stocked up to keep you all entertained!




Photobucket

No comments: