Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Workout Summary:

30 minutes of stairs/my personal hell
5 flights 10 times













Everyone at work has been talking about how much faster & stronger you will get if you do hill repeats and if you do stair work. Well after coming in 2 minutes behind my goal time on Saturday I have decided to do both of those! Monday was hills and today was stairs.

I have never done stair work before, and I don’t know if I will ever be able to do it again! Holy COW, I think is is a bad sign when the day isn’t even over and you are already sore and hobbling around like a geritol patient.
Well after the first trip up all five floors I know I was in for a world of hurt when I was already out of breath. By the 4th time up I was the fat kid wheezing during a dodge ball game. I have also come to realize that I suffer from horrible depth perception. I think I tripped 3 times the first flight. The best part is you forget that the stairs are public use and the doors or the stairwell are open so every time you are huffing and puffing up the flippin stairs everyone that works near the door to the stairwell can not only hear you they can also see you sweating like a pig.. and if you are me..trippin like a klutz.

For all of my millions 15 followers out there if this inspiring post has motivated you to become a stair climbing machine you can enter this race and win millions 400 bucks for running up 1,500 stairs.
I will keep you all up to date about my soreness tomorrow!

On another note.


We are supposed to be getting our “new” car around the 15th of March.. I talked about it in the Dave Ramsey post a while back. We bought it from Kelly’s parents and paid cash for it so it won’t affect the budget in case you were worried! This means we will be putting the jetta up for sale if you know of anyone who wants a 2003 cowboy blue jetta.
Lastly we got out taxes back and Kelly and I decided that since we so hardcore about the budget we would use some of the refund to get something’s that we normally wouldn’t.

I have chosen a table.
Our kitchen has a “breakfast nook” area and there isn’t a whole lot of room, but enough for a table and some chairs. So that is what I am wanting, but I don’t want to spend a lot of money. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: